Thursday, March 6, 2014
1) This is a view from the back deck of my cabin in the winter time. Although I am really sick of the cold and bleakness of winter, I do appreciate this more unobstructed view of the river in the wintertime, with all of the leaves off of the trees. Took a moment this past weekend, while I was 'iced in" to appreciate this view
5) I so appreciated all of the encouragement last week with my new gym membership. The first week of this program was somewhat interupted by the ice storm and getting stuck in another state, but have managed to work out twice and am going again in the morning. Can tell that this is going to be a long process, and have sore muscles that I didn't even know that I had. Hoping and praying for patience and perseverance in this. Meeting for the second time with my personal trainer who told me she is going to expand my workout.... LOL, I haven't even gotten good at this one yet... Keeping my fingers crossed. Hugs to all of you and hoping that we all see a big hint of SPRING this coming week!
Melissa Gallo. These textures are rather tricky to use, but do add interest, and perhaps a bit more "abstractness" to these flowers. Don't know about you, but I can hardly wait until the colors of spring are out and around , and not just available at the flower shop, although I am grateful at this point for what ever I can get.
|Am looking forward to seeing all of your digital and artistic , abstract flower work and want to thank Bonnie for this wonderful monthly abstract art opportunity to meet!|
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
|LOVE HOW ALL OF THESE LITTLEST BIRDS WERE ALL FLUFFED UP WEARING T HEIR WINTER DOWN COATS. HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU STAYED WARM THROUGH ONE MORE ICY BLAST OF OLD MAN WINTER.|
Friday, February 28, 2014
1) Had a follow up appointment with my pulmonologist to check on the status of my COPD, and was a bit sad to see that my lung function has diminished a bit from the last check .BUT, am really working hard to prevent this
2) Joined a great gym that was designed for people who are 50 and over, and have begun working with a very good trainer, so counting on this to help
3) Am planning on an exciting photography class which is in March. The class is going to be in Charleston NC, and has a focus on SPRING BLOOMS
4) I have never been to Charleston, and am excited to do this. Have heard how great this area is, and am anxious to see it for my self
5) Have two other trips planned also for this spring/ and early summer. TRAVEL as much and as fast as I can is my motto.
HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE AN AWESOME UPCOMING WEEKEND. I am going to spend some days up in the woods at my cabin, and plan to do some practice with my Lensbaby. Gotta get my skills up on this for the Photography class doing spring blooms.
|LANDING GEAR DOWN...... CHECK|
|FLYING TO A BETTER SPOT IN THE MARSHLAND.|
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
The second version has one of many options of the streaming sunlight, and the third version has both the sunlight option, and also a "glow" version of the VEIL. I thought that the website was very nice and instructive on how to use these, although if you have done textures, it is the same process except you always use SOFT LIGHT instead of any of the other versions such as multiple. Just wanted to share this with all of you who enjoy playing around with digital art. Check out the website below, and this is very well explained here, and if you are interested at all, you can also order these VEILS. You will be seeing more of this on my photos I do believe. Hugs and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!! Weekend approaching!!!!
IF YOU CLICK ON THESE PHOTOS, YOU WILL REALLY BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE HOW THIS ENHANCES THE PHOTO MUCH BETTER! I AM LOVING IT!
LOVE THAT SHOT photographic veils
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
|DEFINITELY KEEPING HIS EYES ON US|
|Believe THAT HE HAS DECIDED THAT HE HAS SEEN ENOUGH OF ALL OF THE BIRDERS WATCHING HIM WITH THEIR GIANT LENS, AND OFF HE WENT. WHAT BEAUTIFUL TAIL FEATHERS TO MATCH HIS CAPE AND WINGTIPS.|